I bought a new bike.....

muzzman1

Feb 11, 2019
Los Angeles CA
This is not meant to be a flex by any means.
I started riding again after 20yrs or so because I have a bad knee and the Levo allows me to ride again.
In Feb 2019 I bought my 1st levo.
Since then I've ridden over 4000 miles.
I try to ride 7 days a week weather permitting.
I'm addicted.
Now the not so fun part:
On my '19 levo I went through 4 motors, and on the last one, the shop actually offered me a whole new bike in Jan of 2020 (because of a minor frame issue along with another bad belt) . I was thrilled, a new start!
Now with my "new" '19 I put 800 miles on it. Poof, another belt snapped. (5th one in a yr)
In between all that I picked up a 2nd hand Kenevo, it was ok, but not my style, I prefer the Levo geo. I was able to sell the Kenevo for that I paid in about 5 hours.
That day, I picked up a new 2020 Levo. Not because I want to replace my '19, but because I want a SPARE bike!

I absolutely love the Levo. I just hate brose.
I had to basically buy a new bike and upgrade it to the level of my '19 so I can keep riding everyday.
I am very fortunate that I am in the position that I can do this, but I just feel like I needed to vent.

TL;DR I want to ride my bike so bad I bought a spare bike because I go through so many motors just riding like a normal dude.
IMG_1299.jpeg IMG_1300.jpeg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles