How to order Cheeb / dengfu E10

Grizzy

Mar 10, 2020
TX
Does anyone still have a link or a poc @ dengfu to get a cheeb frame & motor?

I emailed there link (tony) and no response.

Thanks!

Freehound

Jan 25, 2022
New Zealand

Thanks!
I have the same question. The link provided does not work and the dengfu website no longer has a M10 or M11 available. Any help would be appreciated.

Mabman

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Feb 28, 2018
Oregon USA
It is the Lunar New Year until the 15th so don't expect any communications until then. Pretty sure they are still in business.

Stonecoldpex

Jan 6, 2022
Blackpool

Thanks!
I have ordered one 2 weeks ago. I emailed Tony and he got back to me. it's my opinion that its probably no cheaper to order by email once you take into effect all the extra costs with shipping. Listing is here it would be quicker and easier through ebay with some peace of mind. Dengfu 29er Ebike Carbon Frame Suspension Motor M500 M600 150mm Travel E10 XL | eBay

Heres my quote I ordered extras and wheels- Hope this helps understand the pricing. Paypal rate on usd was around $1.31 which is something else to bear in mind.

Pls check quotation of other items as follows:
E10 21" in UD matt finish: $799 (seatpost clamp is included with frame)
A headset for E10: $14
Rear thru axle for E10: $10
M600 Bafang motor 48V 500W: $700
Battery 48V 17.5Ah: $430
Shock bushings: $15
2* extra rear hangers for E10: $16 ($8*2)
29er 35mm wide mtb front wheel and 27.5er 35mm wide mtb rear wheel (rims in UD matt finish) with 11S Novatec D791/D792 disc hub (110*15mm front and 148*12mm rear, Shimano free body, 28/28h) and DT Champion spokes, all black for hub, spokes and nipples: $460/pair

Shipping cost to UK including tax prepaid is $780. You don't need pay any tax when you receive all. 4.2% Paypal fee should be added. So the total cost is $3360.

Ben Rides

Dengfu
Sep 6, 2021
china
Found out they don't offer these in the states.
To purchase Dengfu products, you can contact me directly. I am Dengfu Sales. There are many products in the United States that we are restricted and cannot sell (basically cannot be sold after E09). If you need to purchase Dengfu products, you can go to our official website to contact melody, or you can directly place an order with me. We are on Alibaba International Station, AliExpress and eBay all have direct-operated stores. Ali and AliExpress have two company names, Dengfu and Baolijia. In my signature there is a link to the store that I will take care of.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles