How to gain confidence

Mcharza

E*POWAH BOSS
Aug 10, 2018
Helsinki, Finland
After living in NE Scotland for 14 years, Gary, and racing there, I do know what rough is. That isn't too bad in the video mainly rutted which is a problem in and of itself. Same on skis - raced on them too, downhill at 80+mph, rough doesn't come into it...

But at 56 and some paralysis in the left leg, spinal surgery and shoulder surgery, I don't do too bad...

Only downside is, my shadow does better than I do!
You're right. Your shadow is faster than you :D

Doug Stampfer

Jul 7, 2018
NZ
A lot of talk about suspension and tire pressures hear, can you actually get any grip on loose gravel as the original post eludes to?
To be honest dry gravel is asking for a front wash out regardless .
And pine needles .... fricking pine needles...

I'll quite happily rampage down rooty drops etc but gravel roads give me the shits

Coolcmsc

Oct 29, 2019
U.K.
And pine needles .... fricking pine needles...

I'll quite happily rampage down rooty drops etc but gravel roads give me the shits
HaHa! I remember having recovered from breaking several ribs and needing a plated clavicle, my first propper ride out involved a fast decent down a gravel fire road…. The lad had zipped off ahead and the fire kindled a little and off I went after him….. It was only a slight bend, honest! Well I saw this wall and, of course I couldn’t take my eye off it and, of course, thats exactly where I arrived and popped a rib on the other side.
What an ar*e ???

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles