• How to use this section. To the thread starter: Once you are satisfied with the answer that youve been given, click the Trophy on the left hand side of the message. This will rate this answer as the 'Best Answer' and will change the question status from 'Unanswerd' to 'Answered'. All members can also upvote an answer with the 'Up' arrow, this will help identify the best answer.

Answered How do I order a part directly from Haibike?

Jun 10, 2018
United Kingdom
I need to replace a chainring spider, but Haibike don’t seem to offer the upgrade through a warranty claim. Now I was pointed to LaMere Cycles in Minneapolis, and they can order the part for me, but I will be paying fees for it to come here in the UK... which I don’t want to do.

Can anybody help me?

Al Boneta

Dark Rider
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 18, 2018
California
I need to replace a chainring spider, but Haibike don’t seem to offer the upgrade through a warranty claim. Now I was pointed to LaMere Cycles in Minneapolis, and they can order the part for me, but I will be paying fees for it to come here in the UK... which I don’t want to do.

Can anybody help me?
Did you take it to dealer?
If you did and they couldn’t help you take it to another Haibike dealer.
If that doesn’t work, take your Haibike on a trip to the Netherlands. Visit the Accell group world headquarters while you’re there. Then take your Haibike and throw it through their Goddamn window. Then they’ll know you mean business.

Enough

Try emailing them or calling them out on social media

Jun 10, 2018
United Kingdom
Sarcasm warranted I guess. I have Emailed them again asking for the part directly, rather than asking for it in a warranty claim, which I previously did. The LeMere Cycles guy seemed to imply I needed to be a dealer like he was, so I wasn’t sure what to do. I don’t really have a Haibike dealer that is local: just a LBS that can service Ebikes. I could march down there and ask them to sort it out for me, I guess.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles