Hot in much of Europe - 18th July 2022

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
That’s the beauty of MS Teams. You could be sat in a paddling pool buck naked from the waist down and no one would be any the wiser.

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
That’s the beauty of MS Teams. You could be sat in a paddling pool buck naked from the waist down and no one would be any the wiser.

I am so sick of Teams meetings now though, had them constantly for two and a half years

Yes they’re efficient. Yes they save time & money & fuel and leave no carbon footprint. Yes they drive me nuts!!

Last edited:

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
Should have brought your bike and given me a shout ..there is some cracking singletrack in the woods above Hexham ..

Unfortunately mountain biking in work time is frowned upon in our company, but definitely due a trip to your neck of the woods again soon so give us a shout when you organise your next XC ride 👊🏼

The Hodge

Mystic Meg
Subscriber
Sep 9, 2020
North West Northumberland
Unfortunately mountain biking in work time is frowned upon in our company, but definitely due a trip to your neck of the woods again soon so give us a shout when you organise your next XC ride 👊🏼
That's a shame ..and its easy to forget after 25 years of not having to answer to anyone ( apart from the missus & the bank manager )..that other folks can't do the same ..😧.
Just give me a date when you are free and I will organise a ride to suit ..
I would love to show you some of the riding in the Cheviot Hills ..but I'm also mindful of the fact that its quite a journey for you ..but if you are up for it I can guarantee you will love it ..and I can get the local posse to join us ..

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
That's a shame ..and its easy to forget after 25 years of not having to answer to anyone ( apart from the missus & the bank manager )..that other folks can't do the same ..😧.
Just give me a date when you are free and I will organise a ride to suit ..
I would love to show you some of the riding in the Cheviot Hills ..but I'm also mindful of the fact that its quite a journey for you ..but if you are up for it I can guarantee you will love it ..and I can get the local posse to join us ..

I’ll speak to my social secretary and come back to you with some dates. A trip to the Cheviot Hills sounds like a fine idea 👊🏼

The Hodge

Mystic Meg
Subscriber
Sep 9, 2020
North West Northumberland
I've got one of them there existing heart conditions ..its asymptomatic at the moment ..I've spent more time in doctors surgery's and hospital wards having various tests done over the last year than I have spent at home 😁 ( not really it just feels like that !) ..I take 4 heart related pills a day..along with the other 6 associated with my type 2 diabetes ..but to look at me you wouldn't say that I'm particularly overweight ..and it doesn't cause me any problems in terms of fitness..it could be a condition Ive had for donkeys years ..
I don't really dwell on things ..and a little bit of heat won't stop me riding my bike ..but Bambams pics might just take me into cardiac arrest..😂

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles