Hola from Southern Spain,

strugla

Founding Member
Feb 8, 2018
Spain
Retired Brit here, 73 this year and trail riding three or four times a week in the mountains. These days the climbs are getting steeper and taking longer so it's time for an ebike I think. I've been doing the rounds of the local LBS' and I've got a F.S.short list of Trek, 'Dale or Specy. Hoping to get some test rides soon but any recommendations from the members here would be appreciated. Oh, and Hi again.

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
I have the Trek Powerfly LT and it’s awesome. Handles as well as my Nukeproof enduro bike despite the extra weight.
I’ve ridden a Turbo Levo FSR on an extended test ride and it too was good but got a bit out of shape on a fast rocky descent. To be fair to it, I hadn’t set the suspension up properly so doing that would improve it.

Kiwi in Wales

Short cranks rule!🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carmarthen, Wales
Welcome @strugla!

I am very new to the ebike phenomenon, not even 2 weeks in but love it already. Purchased a fantastic second hand one off one of our members here?

I can only comment on Turbo Levo’s as I have not ridden any other ebikes. More than happy to recommend the Levo to you.

I am in the process of doing a few upgrades on it and will post a few ‘before and after’ photos once done.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles