Hiya from the Tweed Valley

Davep

Nov 25, 2018
Scottish Borders
Hi everyone, I’m from Kelso at the lower end of the Tweed Valley so as you’d expect most of my riding is up the valley. Also like to get in to the bigger hills around Peebles and the Cheviots are just 10 mins away. I bit the bullet about a month ago and got myself a 2019 Levo alloy after selling my Capra.
After 30 years of MTB the Levo has turned it full circle back to being absolute fun again!
Cheers Dave.

Gary

Old Tartan Bollocks
Author
Subscriber
Mar 29, 2018
the internet
Hey Dave.
You're not Saz's mate Dave with the Capra by any chance are you?
If so we rode together at Thornie a while back. Me on my black 26" wheeled Capra CF
either way if you fancy a ride gees a shout. I'm down the valley quite a bit.
Gary

drjarvis2003

Jul 4, 2018
glasgow
Hi everyone, I’m from Kelso at the lower end of the Tweed Valley so as you’d expect most of my riding is up the valley. Also like to get in to the bigger hills around Peebles and the Cheviots are just 10 mins away. I bit the bullet about a month ago and got myself a 2019 Levo alloy after selling my Capra.
After 30 years of MTB the Levo has turned it full circle back to being absolute fun again!
Cheers Dave.
Hi, did I meet you yesterday at glentress, I was on a merida and with the Lanarkshire mtb club.think we spoke on the way up to the mast?

Davep

Nov 25, 2018
Scottish Borders
Hey Dave.
You're not Saz's mate Dave with the Capra by any chance are you?
If so we rode together at Thornie a while back. Me on my black 26" wheeled Capra CF
either way if you fancy a ride gees a shout. I'm down the valley quite a bit.
Gary
Hi Gary,
Don't know a Saz I'm afraid. Thanks for the offer re ride out though ?

Gary

Old Tartan Bollocks
Author
Subscriber
Mar 29, 2018
the internet
Oops! Different Dave. Different Capra

Who'd ah thought two guys called Dave could ride the same mass produced top value Enduro bike in the Enduro capital of the UK, eh? ;)

Was a long shot I admit.

Yeah. if you're up for an Ebike ride anytime, just send me a message.

Davep

Nov 25, 2018
Scottish Borders
Oops! Different Dave. Different Capra

Who'd ah thought two guys called Dave could ride the same mass produced top value Enduro bike in the Enduro capital of the UK, eh? ;)

Was a long shot I admit.

Yeah. if you're up for an Ebike ride anytime, just send me a message.
Aye, a very popular steed for good reason, cracking bike.

Davep

Nov 25, 2018
Scottish Borders
Yep. that was me. Managed to rip a hole in my tyre about 15 mins later. had to ride on the insert back to the van and let the rest of the guys continue on.
That's crap, funnily enough I managed to nearly peel one of the butchers off the rear rim as well, they're getting replaced as they're not keen on too much abuse it seems.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles