hi to one and all as threads says newbie hear

natwilaniwartri

Jul 1, 2020
scottish borders
this wee bit long .......well lets see am from Scottish borders been for 12 years now born in glasgow lived in brixham Devon and lived in Northampton but Scotland always been home ............well lets see on to bike well when moved to Northampton week before i was to leave to Scotland , my non ebike the shaft broke on crank just at top of a hill going to work so lucky i just need role down hill , any moved back to scotland never bothered to get new bike , i never on non ebike spent more than 250 on any bike and me way ride and been we bit heavy dident help , but as been thinking for like 2018 thinking of ebike but then hearing in 2019 about new 2020 range stuff ,watching videos and likes , so heard about Scottish loan of 1 bike for max of 3000 pounds would be good idea for me and no interests pay on top .and thought new bikes will keep going for wile so long term i am happy with ..............so witch bike did i buy well i went for new 2020 cube
REACTION HYBRID SL 625 29 ,grey and orange i like mix and at the time of 2019 november is when i came out well around that time , key thing was battery 625 , the kiox i liked the size and added lock feature i know some doint like that has more buttons ,but you could make cover after you set a display way u like ,make easy like 3d printed me be or water proof cover like me out of phone case and glue it ,unless there already ones out there , but am ok with that and also with new 2020 summer updates will add new feature to it too , then as way would normally ride and heavy waited i went for hard tail as less can go wrong ............so long time not riding and wanted get bike but sore knees at times so the ebike sounded good , and as new bosch and kiox was main thing for me to get cube as i could not find ones with kiox , and to buy an add on later as looked at time of jan 2019 couldn't find much ..............so weee bit long story and oo got bike in December 10 from shop so was hard to get at time in like sept as when took the loan time was over 1 months , me only down tern i think at moment in lock down of not want go on puplic transport so , so have thought i get spare battery but at moment cube never day way to have working like trek bikes option or other non bosch bikes made some look really nice with added booster ,so in pass few days really been looking into it of some plug and play ,no idea if that would work , .........as frames to different bikes out there so new made frame holder would need be made for who ever wanted a booster so plug and play would be best than runing to shop for them to fit into motor ,thats my thoughts and with exstern lug in play could make 2 500s power packs me use like plate holder in like twin bottal holder idea at slight angle would not be to large but would make 500+500+625 so 1625 watts of power could be case all need i 1 or twin cable me even if wanted to make as bag idea with some longer cable idea .............i have no idea if would work

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles