Hi, I’m Mike from Wareham Massachusetts.

Coolcmsc

Oct 29, 2019
U.K.
Welcome! My eeb meant I could go riding where I wanted again (I’d had to stop - health). More importantly, I can ride with my son again without him feeling he has to wait for longer than he’s riding 🤣

MikeB123

Dec 5, 2021
Lavina123
Welcome! My eeb meant I could go riding where I wanted again (I’d had to stop - health). More importantly, I can ride with my son again without him feeling he has to wait for longer than he’s riding 🤣
Thanks for the welcome, and yea I know what you mean my daughter was leaving me in the dust as well, especially on the quick punchy climbs. I don’t have the instant burst of speed to get up the hills like I used to, especially on a full suspension bike. I just wish I got an ebike sooner.

MikeB123

Dec 5, 2021
Lavina123
Hi neighbor, yep that is a Brose motored Bulls Evo AM4. I got a real good deal on it on Black Friday.

JimBo

E*POWAH Elite
Jan 3, 2019
Western MA, USA
Lucky man! Deals are hard to find nowadaze...

I had a Bulls E-Stream EVO FS3 for a couple of years, sold it to a retired pilot in TN. I miss that (quiet) beast
1638762366229.png

though my Commencal MetaPower ain't too shabby - that's Mt Tom in the background
CommTomSun.jpg

MikeB123

Dec 5, 2021
Lavina123
Nice! I love the torque it has, I haven’t really needed to go above trail mode yet. But the Cape area doesn’t have giant hills to climb.😂 Can’t wait for the spring to hit out west and up north. With a greater variation of riding I’m sure I will be able to open it up more.

malc101

Nov 29, 2021
Upstate, NY
Yea, I got it from 508, great service and they took $550 off. Great buying experience.
Yep, I wanted that bike but could not get an XL. I bought a Haibike Full Seven from them a six months back. They delivered it to the house 220 miles away the next day. My one service incident went very well with them. The good thing is that they are not on the fence about selling ebikes, like some of the almost-out-of-business local stores. I don't need anyone second guessing me when I know what I want, which happened with the stores more local to me. Additionally, the other stores often had some P/T employee show me their bike who knew nothing about it.

MikeB123

Dec 5, 2021
Lavina123
Yep, I wanted that bike but could not get an XL. I bought a Haibike Full Seven from them a six months back. They delivered it to the house 220 miles away the next day. My one service incident went very well with them. The good thing is that they are not on the fence about selling ebikes, like some of the almost-out-of-business local stores. I don't need anyone second guessing me when I know what I want, which happened with the stores more local to me. Additionally, the other stores often had some P/T employee show me their bike who knew nothing about it.
I’m lucky, I live 15 mins from 508. When I was testing the bike they actually pulled another bike out so my daughter could ride with me when I was test riding it. They also didn’t try to up sell me which was nice and actually took the time to compare different bikes with me. Couldn’t be happier and highly recommend them.

MikeB123

Dec 5, 2021
Lavina123

Coolcmsc

Oct 29, 2019
U.K.

JimBo

E*POWAH Elite
Jan 3, 2019
Western MA, USA
Mike, I'm stoked for you - the AM4 is a sweet steed and its S-Mag motor is a big step up from the Brose T mine had. Ride on!

Malcolm, that 44+ mile ride might just kill me, even with pedal assist... My last epic was about 26 miles, 90% trail though, and with 2500+ feet of elevation gain. Could hardly walk for more than a day after...

LMK if any of you want a guided tour of Holyoke Range trails (Earl's, Batchelor Street). I've been riding those trails for decades

MikeB123

Dec 5, 2021
Lavina123
Thanks JimBo, definitely down with finding new areas to explorel. Same here if you are ever down towards the Cape there are some good areas to ride.

Last edited:

malc101

Nov 29, 2021
Upstate, NY
Mike, I'm stoked for you - the AM4 is a sweet steed and its S-Mag motor is a big step up from the Brose T mine had. Ride on!

Malcolm, that 44+ mile ride might just kill me, even with pedal assist... My last epic was about 26 miles, 90% trail though, and with 2500+ feet of elevation gain. Could hardly walk for more than a day after...

LMK if any of you want a guided tour of Holyoke Range trails (Earl's, Batchelor Street). I've been riding those trails for decades
Ha! Yes, I ride centuries on the road bike over rolling hills. I did three in August to celebrate my retirement. I actually used to work consulting in Enfield and I'd ride those local trails with my mountain bike after work. That is a really nice area. I will have to add this to my grand touring schedule and contact you. This summer I built out a bike van and did VT, NH, Catskills, a few times over. The ebike is a magical exploring machine for closed or class 4 dirt roads. Gaia maps tips me off about road entrances that look almost like driveways, that go deep into either somewhere or nowhere.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles