Hi from Yorkshire

Mark F

Jan 28, 2023
Sheffield
Live in Sheffield South Yorkshire, great mtb country
Been mountain biking for a lot of years and now in the over 50s category!
I got an ebike in 2019 and love it but still ride the analog to keep up the fitness
I own two focus jam2 shared between me and my lad, ones the drifter. Love these bikes they’re such good value and I think underrated and still one of the best looking e-bikes out there in my humble opinion

BDC92AE1-7268-4C4A-A56C-D3C66B292110.jpeg D047E744-72CC-4914-BC01-5EA938558999.jpeg

EMTBSEAN

Subscriber
Feb 20, 2020
Sheffield
Hi Mark, I’m from Sheffield too, you’re right it is great MTB country, and with the Peak District on our doorsteps we’ve got the best of both worlds, welcome to the forum, it’s a great place with lots of great people willing to help 👊

Last edited:

Rmh1

Nov 27, 2022
Uk
Hi,
Fantastic playground right on your doorstep.
We were there last night for a ride, sketchy stuff during the day, never mind in the dark.

Dave G

Subscriber
Sep 25, 2022
Sheffield Uk
Live in Sheffield South Yorkshire, great mtb country
Been mountain biking for a lot of years and now in the over 50s category!
I got an ebike in 2019 and love it but still ride the analog to keep up the fitness
I own two focus jam2 shared between me and my lad, ones the drifter. Love these bikes they’re such good value and I think underrated and still one of the best looking e-bikes out there in my humble opinion

View attachment 105386 View attachment 105387
Hi,
Welcome to the forum😊
I'm from Sheffield also and cycle regularly around Sheffield, Rotherham, and like the others, the Peak District. Like yourself been cycling many years and the eMTB I bought last year is a welcome change for this old geezer🤣🤣
I do ride an analogue road bike as well.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles