Hi from West Yorkshire

sparkyb

Feb 19, 2024
West Yorkshire England
Hi everybody due to an injury last year I have been unable to ride my MTB so I bought myself a Turbo Levo which has allowed me to get back out and ride. This led to the purchase of a Vitus e-Mythique for my partner as well. I didn't think I would have an eeb for another decade or so but I have to say they have been brilliant for us.

Singletrack Scene

Nov 14, 2020
Nottingham
Hi everybody due to an injury last year I have been unable to ride my MTB so I bought myself a Turbo Levo which has allowed me to get back out and ride. This led to the purchase of a Vitus e-Mythique for my partner as well. I didn't think I would have an eeb for another decade or so but I have to say they have been brilliant for us.
I haven't met anyone that's owned an Ebike.. to be then E-bikeless (through choice) They are a great weapon to have in the arsenal at any age!

irie

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Subscriber
May 2, 2022
Chichester, W.Sussex, UK
I didn't think I would have an eeb for another decade or so but I have to say they have been brilliant for us.

Non eBike owners think that eBikes are only for when you get too old to pedal up the steeps. They couldn't be more wrong.

The fact is that the type and range of riding you can do with an eBike is very different to that possible with an analog bike - they are simply different beasts with different capabilities with some overlap.

EMTBSEAN

Subscriber
Feb 20, 2020
Sheffield
Non eBike owners think that eBikes are only for when you get too old to pedal up the steeps. They couldn't be more wrong.

The fact is that the type and range of riding you can do with an eBike is very different to that possible with an analog bike - they are simply different beasts with different capabilities with some overlap.
Or for people who can’t afford an ebike but they’re too proud to admit it 🤣🤣

EMTBSEAN

Subscriber
Feb 20, 2020
Sheffield
Welcome to the forum mate 🙏

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles