Hi from the Rhine-Ruhr delta in Germany

Arminius

Subscriber
Jul 26, 2022
Rhein-Ruhr Delta, Germany
Good evening,
being silently reading here for quite some time, finding it a very good forum I registered today and look forward being able to get and give support.

I‘am a German in the middle of the fifties and do live in the river Ruhr valley in Germany. My career in riding MTB started with a Heavy Tools Ltd. in the late 1980s in the Bergisches Land with some interruptions due to life and work. I‘am capable of doing quite a lot of maintenance and repairs by myself and earned in my younger days some pocket money at a bike repair shop. Around 2010 I bought a „bio“ Canyon Nerve MR 9.0 100mm fully and started again more intensively MTBiking.

This year I did go for a 2022 Cube Stereo Hybrid 140 TM. The first was ordered in Feb and surprisingly arrived late May instead of early July at the dealer in 100km distance but it showed a significant deep scratch on the frame that was not mentioned until I arrived at the shop and claimed it myself. Feeling uncomfortable with the dealer and its indifferent way of dealing with me and the situation I decided not to take it - even if being unsure getting a new bike at all in this shortage.
Luckily I managed to find & make a reservation for perhaps one of the last 2022 TM from an other dealer and hope to get it in August to than start EMTBing in the fields, forests in the nearby surrounding. 😀

Modifications planned:
Hope F20
Mud guard front

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles