Hi from Southern Catalunya, Spain

Pondboy

Jan 15, 2020
Mas de Barberans, Catalunya
Hi,

I stumbled across the forum earlier this week while searching for info on my new Turbo Levo Comp, and having found a whole lot more stuff than expected, joined up today.

I'm nearly 65 and have been living in a small village on the side of the els Ports natural park hills in Southern Catalunya for the last 13 years. I stopped riding my hardtail Cube mtb a couple of years ago as the mandatory climb back into the village at the end of each ride was putting me off.

So, after a lot of research, visited the local bike shop & there was one Turbo Levo Comp (in Black) sitting there. Got the guy to pull it out of the rack & did the bouncy thing while he started on the patter. I asked if they could switch the brake levers over (they put the front brake on the left bar here and my old motorcycle muscle memory can't deal with that). I asked if they could make it tubeless (yes, no problem). He asked what pedals I like (SPD's)? After that I said OK gimme the price (I think he was telling me about the 700w battery at the time) & he glazed a bit, then played with his calculator to give me a nice all inclusive price that I was very happy with (given that it was the first shopping day of the new year I think he was quite happy with the sale himself).

Anyway, got a few setting up rides in, got the suspension OK, found out how undergeared it is, so a 36T chainring is coming soon. Other than that, I can't wait to get out on it again.

I look forward to seeing you all in other forums & threads.
PB

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles