Hi from South London

zegroeg

May 2, 2019
Colliers Wood
I ordered mine on Tuesday and followed up with call on Thursday. Was told it was dispatching from their Irish warehouse that day with delivery likely next week. Have you had any confirmation about it being on Tuesday? Deffo hoping for during the week sometime.

Shjay

Apr 30, 2019
Kent
I chased them up & was given a dispatch note is coming via Tuffnells it’s on their van for a delivery on 7th. They said 4-6 days to build & check from Wiggle

Shjay

Apr 30, 2019
Kent
Yes it arrived about 2pm in a massive box bit of damage to box only damage to bike was top cap on stem. Have changed the stem, bars, wheels & forks & shifter to Saint one. Had all the stuff lying around!

zegroeg

May 2, 2019
Colliers Wood
Weird that you ordered it one day before me but CRC can't give me a straight answer about when I can expect my delivery.
Oh well, I hope you are getting to enjoy your purchase.

zegroeg

May 2, 2019
Colliers Wood
  • Shipping Status
  • PROCESSING

I decided not to call them today as the guy I spoke to yesterday wasn't able to give anything beyond a stock "it's 3-6 days to build" response. I told him that you received yours having ordered it a day before mine but through Wiggle. I'll call them tomorrow and if they don't give a definitve delivery time I'll have it escalated.

zegroeg

May 2, 2019
Colliers Wood
It finally arrived yesterday two weeks after I ordered it! Had it sent to my workplace as they kept failing to deliver it to my home. Box was damaged with a big chunk taken out of the top cap. All was noted to the courier at the time of signing and to CRC.
All that aside, riding it home was fantastic. I left my road bike at the office and soon realised I could go straight over speed bumps and gutters. It was a good test of the 15 mph cut out which didn't jar at all. Can't wait to hit the trails on this thing.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles