Hi from Italy, I'm happy to be an e-biker and to be part of this group.

Daf63

Oct 13, 2022
Italy
I approached the world of mtb in 2015 with a Merida front, then I took a fantastic Ferrari red front Treck 😉. Now, on the other hand, I have been using a Husqvarna MC limited with a Shimano engine for 3 years now, with which I am very satisfied as well as the routes that I can now do without worrying about the electric bike. Enjoy

Last edited:

Daf63

Oct 13, 2022
Italy
I don't think your grasping the concept of a welcome thread :)

You're absolutely right, as I was about to write it I had to leave for another commitment. Anyway, I approached the world of mtb in 2015 with a Merida front, then I took a fantastic Ferrari red front Treck 😉. Now, on the other hand, I have been using a Husqvarna MC limited with a Shimano engine for 3 years now, with which I am very satisfied as well as the routes that I can now do without worrying about the electric bike. Enjoy

Paulquattro

E*POWAH Master
May 7, 2020
The Darkside
You're absolutely right, as I was about to write it I had to leave for another commitment. Anyway, I approached the world of mtb in 2015 with a Merida front, then I took a fantastic Ferrari red front Treck 😉. Now, on the other hand, I have been using a Husqvarna MC limited with a Shimano engine for 3 years now, with which I am very satisfied as well as the routes that I can now do without worrying about the electric bike. Enjoy
Hi
Ah we all have stuff that gets in the way
Glad the assistance of a motor is agreeing with you (y)

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles