Hi from Bucharest, Romania

Marke

Jun 17, 2018
West Yorkshire
I'm the proud owner of 2018 Trek Powerfly 8 LT which I love. Im an expat and keep it in a storage locker. In the UK I use a enduro motorcycle to get my off road fix but the thought I'd try something new. The trek seems much more user friendly (lower maintenance, less expense, easier to find riding areas) and whilst still offering challenging riding.

Looking forward to being a member of what looks like an excellent forum

Marke

Jun 17, 2018
West Yorkshire
Not sure why they're seemingly not as popular as other brands. For me it was a an easy decision. I discounted alot of the other brands because they proprietary batteries which could prove very difficult/ expensive to replace repair a few years down the line. The bosch battery is relatively simple with most of the electronics contained in the motor.... compared to a levo for example. Even if bosch stop supporting it there are so many about that 3rd party supports will likely step in. The motor is also very widely used with threads all over the place on sources for things like bearings and how to fit them. Trek also has an excellent reputation..... easy decision for me and I'm very happy with it.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles