Hi folks! newbie from Nottingham ๐Ÿ‘

Sherwood Stag

Nov 20, 2022
Nottingham
Picked up my first ebike last week, a Cube Stereo Hybrid 140 Actionteam. And I already love it! ๐Ÿ˜€ my brother in Law is totally to blame as he started looking at ebikes a few months ago and got me hooked on one too.

57 and no athlete but Iโ€™m looking forward to plenty of forest trails for me to blast round. Canโ€™t wait to get into the Peak District too and be able to put the miles in now I have electric legs ๐Ÿ™‚

Liking this site too, lots of good threads (and fab pics of the day), cheers all! 89E820D4-7B87-4054-856B-12C69CAA4302.jpeg

Gilbo

Nov 16, 2022
Isle of man
Picked up my first ebike last week, a Cube Stereo Hybrid 140 Actionteam. And I already love it! ๐Ÿ˜€ my brother in Law is totally to blame as he started looking at ebikes a few months ago and got me hooked on one too.

57 and no athlete but Iโ€™m looking forward to plenty of forest trails for me to blast round. Canโ€™t wait to get into the Peak District too and be able to put the miles in now I have electric legs ๐Ÿ™‚

Liking this site too, lots of good threads (and fab pics of the day), cheers all! View attachment 102298
Welcome mate Iโ€™ve got same bike. Check out mtb Derbyshire on YouTube the bloke does some meet ups and cracking rides just north of your area.

jonmat

Feb 22, 2020
Sheffield

Liking this site too, lots of good threads (and fab pics of the day), cheers all! View attachment 102298
Pretty much the perfect bike for you, the Bosch CX Gen 4 motor is very reliable, and I've done just over 3,000 miles on my 2021 Orbea Wild FS H25 without any major issues. I would recommend that you always keep a couple of spare chains, brake pads and a spare cassette handy and learn how to change them if you don't know how. Also lube your dropper post occasionally, just a tiny bit of 3 in 1 oil around the seal that goes into the seat post. Don't use anything else as it can knacker the seal. Good luck and happy riding.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles