Hi folks Another newbie

Kernow

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 18, 2018
Cornwall uk
Awaiting delivery of a new Commençal Meta Power . It will be my first ebike , a new year trip to Wales was the decider when the youngsters were waiting for me at the top of cwm carn , and I chatted to 3 guys my age on ebikes who were having an easier time than me . Not giving up normal bikes but at 53 the help up the mountains should mean I can still be included in the long rides

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
Hi mate, welcome. Thanks for the intro. I’m really looking forward to taking mine to Wales this year. I mentioned in another thread, really want to do Bike Park Wales. I did the Brecon Beacons (The Gap) a few years ago on my analogue bike and loved it.

Kernow

Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 18, 2018
Cornwall uk
Why thankyou japseye , done a lot of research on this one ?

Kernow

Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 18, 2018
Cornwall uk
Hi mate, welcome. Thanks for the intro. I’m really looking forward to taking mine to Wales this year. I mentioned in another thread, really want to do Bike Park Wales. I did the Brecon Beacons (The Gap) a few years ago on my analogue bike and loved it.
Will be nice not to need the uplift at bike park , Iam really looking forward to trying mine at cwm carn , there’s so much technical climbing there I think it will be much more rewarding on the ebike

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles