Hi everyone!

mythos-ebike.de

Jan 16, 2018
Germany
Hi Rob, Hi all,
thank you for your nice welcome!

I am Jani and I am a German bloggerin who writes about the pro and contra of e-bikes at my site
www.mythos-ebike.de.

It is written in German but translated into not perfect English with a plugin. ;-) I have a 4 year old son and my E-MTB is a Mondraker Ecrafty R+, 2017!

I am 37 years old and from the south of germany, but we are making all our bike holidays at the swiss or italian alps. At this forum I hope to find new connections all over the world - to let the trails be electrified ;-) Happy Trails

PS: I would be glad if you also visit my website sometimes ;-)

kiliankreb_womenscamp_173.jpg

Eckythump

Founding Member
Jan 16, 2018
North Yorkshire
The eCrafty is a nice bike, seems to be favoured by the ‘Uphill Flow’ guys.
My friend took one for a demo belonging to the legendary Danny Hart. It’s the only experience I have of a Bosch motor. At that time it was very different to my Shimano. I think the trail mode Bosch brought in with an update is now similar to the Shimano.
Will have a look at your site??

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
Hi Rob, Hi all,
thank you for your nice welcome!

I am Jani and I am a German bloggerin who writes about the pro and contra of e-bikes at my site
www.mythos-ebike.de.

It is written in German but translated into not perfect English with a plugin. ;-) I have a 4 year old son and my E-MTB is a Mondraker Ecrafty R+, 2017!

I am 37 years old and from the south of germany, but we are making all our bike holidays at the swiss or italian alps. At this forum I hope to find new connections all over the world - to let the trails be electrified ;-) Happy Trails

PS: I would be glad if you also visit my website sometimes ;-)

kiliankreb_womenscamp_173.jpg
Hi Mythos, welcome ?, what a great bike and amazing photo. Thanks for sharing ??

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles