Hi any Derby riders in ?

Stihldog

Handheld Power Tool
Subscriber
Jun 10, 2020
Coquitlam, BC
Is there any Derby riders in who fancy mid week rides out
I usually ride alone or sometimes by myself. Either way I have still have fun when no one is with me.

Emtb’ing seems to be a lone sport for me. The younger riders take me along on the weekends but their riding schedule window is narrow. I head out every chance I get …except when I’m hungry 🤤.
Sry, can’t make it to Derby. Good luck.

millemille

Feb 21, 2020
Peak District
If we're talking about the same Derby, the east Midlands of the UK, then I'm up the road in Ashbourne.

Work allowing, I'm generally out sometime mid week for a ride in the High Peak or at Black Rocks.

Ladybower tomorrow....

Dustjunky

Nov 11, 2020
Derby
I’m Allestree way …Just thought if we could get a few of us for a ride out somewhere might be fun …most oh my rides are on me tod …

Mazz

Nov 7, 2021
Derby
If we're talking about the same Derby, the east Midlands of the UK, then I'm up the road in Ashbourne.

Work allowing, I'm generally out sometime mid week for a ride in the High Peak or at Black Rocks.

Ladybower tomorrow....
I’m up for getting together with a new group

Dustjunky

Nov 11, 2020
Derby
Sounds like there’s a few local lads about …hopefully there will be some more coming today hello ….looking promising for a ride out somewhere 👍

Rahr85

E*POWAH Master
Sep 6, 2020
nottingham
Mid week is always a struggle. I know of some people that ride around shipley mid week that you could find on facebook.

Peaky Rider

E*POWAH Master
Feb 9, 2019
Derbyshire Dales
I wondered when I saw the thread title.

Being from the UK and living in Aus, I can't think of 2 places sharing a name that are more different, especially when it comes to mountain biking :)

If you are implying Derby is rubbish for mountain biking I would agree, but just ten miles north you can find depths and expanses of mud that you guys in Australia can only dream of. :)

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles