Hi all looks a great site looking forward to tips riding places and meets, just got Orange alpine e,can’t wait to get to grips with it ?

Scott installations

Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
Worcestershire
B49E8354-C3E3-4C9B-AD74-0084B0C2D7AB.jpeg

Fivetones

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Feb 11, 2019
Cheshire
Would really like to hear what you think of the Alpine 6E now you’ve had it for a bit. Any further thought?

Wiltshire Warrior

E*POWAH Master
Jul 3, 2018
Poole
Thank you I rode the demo,then ordered this had it a few wks but weathers been so bad making most of the trails I ride like a mud bath,so as yet no m8 ?
I don't blame you mate I am only getting my luddite bikes muddy since November. I am planning my first on mine this year on the Gap ride brecon at the end of this month.

I think my forks are the same as yours - I found the set up guide on the fork useless, have you tried setting yours up yet F36 Fit4?

And don't forget to get mudguards on it - I am using the Proguard on the front and Hugger on the back,

I couldn't get on with the front hugger - it jammed up and locked the front wheel on one ride - the pro guard has way more clearance

Last edited:

walkyp

Mar 3, 2019
Manchester
I'd never ride if I waited for dry trails. It was built in Halifax, its well used to a bit of mud!
My Orange 5 has been hammering the Pennines for 10 years. Changed the shock bushings once!

Fivetones

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Feb 11, 2019
Cheshire
Well, I’m going to demo a 6E. I’ve been waiting for a Levo and given delays I’m just entertaining this has an option even though they’re very different beasts.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles