Hey there - TQ team connecting

Roman

Official TQ
Subscriber
Jun 13, 2022
Germany
Hey there,
my name is Roman. I am with the TQ service team. Trying to get a good glimpse what is happening with all those new bikes equipped with an TQ HPR50 system. I might not be able to answer questions regularly. Happy to connect though!
Cheers
Roman

BrentD

Jun 25, 2020
New Zealand
I realise you won't be able to share here but I do look forward to the future release of an 85-90Nm TQ motor. Such a clever design.

apollon

Aug 19, 2022
Charlotte, NC
Hey there,
my name is Roman. I am with the TQ service team. Trying to get a good glimpse what is happening with all those new bikes equipped with an TQ HPR50 system. I might not be able to answer questions regularly. Happy to connect though!
Cheers
Roman
Hi Roman. I got a couple of messages during latest firmware upgrade. My dealer is still waiting for a reply on those so I figured I asked you anyway. "HMI: The display button was pressed during startup. This is possibly due to a defect display, please replace the display and try again." "Cable harness: The CAN bus impedance value is unexpected. If this is persistent, please contact support". I don't have any issues at all, that I can tell, when I ride.

Another question is, is there anything we should do in relation to motor maintenance? Like take it to the dealer once a year to clean the bearings or anything else?

Thank you

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles