Hey, newbie looking to take the plunge !

Dean Bishop

Jul 25, 2020
Buckinghamshire
Hi all,

Firstly thanks Rob for setting up a great forum and a great YouTube channel, will also get myself subscribed to the podcast.

Bit about me . . . I’ve Been in to bikes and motocross bikes for as long as I can remember, many years spent pushing downhill rigs up at Aston hill bike park but then got into motocross over at Chiltern young riders and didn’t pick up a push bike for 7 years or so ??‍♂️ Any way fast forward to the beginning of this year I had an accident which left me with a ruptured ACL in my right knee (already ruptured the left one 5 years ago, I could start a separate forum on dam ACL’s) anyway decided while I was slowly recovering I would do a nut a bolt restoration on my 2007 kona stinky which had sat in the garage wrapped up for years with a view to getting back out over at swinley forest once my physio cleared me to get riding again.

Anyway been back out mostly over at Swinley Forest and absolutely in love again with mountain biking but there is an itch that needs to be scratched with regards to trying and then buying an e-bike.

Following Robs video on the decathlon stylus and the linked thread that lead me to this site I’m torn between The decathlon Stylus (£2800) for its sheer value for money or the Vitus e-sommet vrs(£4300) quite a bit more but seems to me to be well equipped for the money.

Any way that’s a little bit about me and my story !

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles