Hey here are some photos of my LUNA X2 Ludicrous

PerseverantOne

Aug 31, 2022
United States
Best trail EMTB I have found to date. If looking for CRANKS for the new BAFANG M600 "Miranda makes them." I am running 152mm On mine & a 170mm Dropper Post with Travel Adjust, just ordered the 200mm Rainier Gen 3 to replace the 170mm which is a bit short. So this is a medium Luna X2 Frame. I was 6 foot 2 when I broke my Back & now I am 5' 11.75" tall, so I have short torso long legs, and long arms. The Medium with 152MM cranks and a 200mm PNW Components Rainier 3, Almost bought Loam, only other post I'd consider is the One up V2 180mm with Travel Adjust. Every other one has little to no play and unless serviced after nearly every ride or before every ride, Most no play Downhill or Enduro Droppers end up getting stuck in the down position due to grime & build-up. I launched 3 feet into the air today & came down hard & post was solid as can be. the 2mm side-to-side play when riding isn't really noticeable, & was purposely engineered so it doesn't get stuck in the down position and needs a but BUMP to loosen it. Just a thought. I Have considered buying the ONEUP V2 as it is better Equal too & slightly better than the PNW, however, PNW has a lifetime warranty. Oneup offers up to 3 years for extra money..

Luna X2 Ludicrous Garageful3.jpg

Luna X2 Ludicrous.jpg

OneUp OIlSlick Pedals.jpg

X2 LUDICROUS TUNE APP.jpg

jerry

Dec 22, 2018
Belgium
how will you fit the extra 30mm dropper? the 170 looks to be inserted to the max.
other than that, I must disagree on that "most droppers getting stuck" - that is simply not true (with a minimum of maintenance and cleaning).
I'd also check that saddle position, it looks very drooped towards front

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles