Hey from Idaho

MTBR

Mar 18, 2023
Idaho
I've been lurking for a while, and figured, it was time to start interacting. I am still surrounded by 5 plus feet of snow here, but hoping to get back on my local trails by mid May, if the snow is melted, or if I buy a built fat bike sooner. Right now I am leaning towards building a Dengfu E56. I wouldn't mind buying one already built if I could find a decently priced bike that is not a canbus version LOL. I see a lot of good info in the DIY section, so you'll probably see me over there alot...

Last edited:

Tim22

Jan 15, 2020
Boise, Id
I've been lurking for a while, and figured, it was time to start interacting. I am still surrounded by 5 plus feet of snow here, but hoping to get back on my local trails by mid May, if the snow is melted, or if I buy a built fat bike sooner. Right now I am leaning towards building a Dengfu E56. I wouldn't mind buying one already built if I could find a decently priced bike that is not a canbus version LOL. I see a lot of good info in the DIY section, so you'll probably see me over there alot...
Why wait for May? Ride Wilson Creek

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles