Hey from Cornwall

AlwaysOff

Patreon
Oct 22, 2018
Rame Peninsula, Cornwall
Hi guys

My names Mike and I'm in SE Cornwall and just getting back into mountain biking after about a 10 year break.
I recently bought a Haibike Sduro HardSeven 2018 with the idea of just using it for commuting and some light trail riding close to home. Just 3 weeks of riding I found out that there are some Green, Blue and Red trails being built really close to home, after a few epic rides on these trails I'm hooked again!
So the Haibike is going up for sale and I've put a deposit down on a Scott E Genius 710 that I've got for a great price, I pick it up on Saturday!!

I'II keep and eye out on the Rideouts section, would be great to meet up with others in the SW.

Cheers

Kernow

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 18, 2018
Cornwall uk
Hi Mike
Iam at Pensilva , lots of great natural trails up here on the moor be pleased to show you round if you don’t already know them . We ride cardinam woods quite often too . Callington cycles also have a guided night ride Tues eves at 6 they are easy trails but some great routes . Sadly I dont often get to this.
Where did you get the Haibike , I met a guy with a new one in the Dogs Wheels bike shop , he had got a great deal at partridge cycles on his bike .

AlwaysOff

Patreon
Oct 22, 2018
Rame Peninsula, Cornwall
@Kernow that would be great I'd really appreciate that. I guessed there must be some nice trails up your way and I have looked on Google Earth but you can't beat local knowledge!
I was down Cardinham last week and have ridden there and Cann woods in the past.

I got the Haibike from Cycle Surgery, yeah it was a great deal but that was the first and last time I'II get a bike off the internet. I don't have anything real negative to say about them but I went in blind buying it without trying first. It was a great bike but I wish I went the full suss route first! :)
After trying the Scott I much prefer the Shimano motor over the Bosch anyway.

Kernow

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 18, 2018
Cornwall uk
@Kernow that would be great I'd really appreciate that. I guessed there must be some nice trails up your way and I have looked on Google Earth but you can't beat local knowledge!
I was down Cardinham last week and have ridden there and Cann woods in the past.

I got the Haibike from Cycle Surgery, yeah it was a great deal but that was the first and last time I'II get a bike off the internet. I don't have anything real negative to say about them but I went in blind buying it without trying first. It was a great bike but I wish I went the full suss route first! :)
After trying the Scott I much prefer the Shimano motor over the Bosch anyway.

First bike , it’s never easy to get it right First time , you’ll love it whatever you ride , and they seem to sell well used so easy to upgrade later .
You’ll see the large tracks up here on the moor on maps and google earth , mostly old railways that contour round the hills , Caradon hill and the moor beyond Minions They are easy to explore and you’ll see lots of smaller routes as you go .

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles