Help, looking for a FullFat

MOTO13

Sep 16, 2020
Elkhorn, Wi
Is there anywhere in the US to actually buy a Haibike FullFat 6 10.0 emtb? I can't even find a US dealer and tried Haibike's website. Any help is appreciated.

DSRR97

Apr 26, 2021
UK
your only chance is to keep looking for a good used example, they appear to have discontinued them

John_A

Sep 26, 2022
UK
Google “Haibike USA”. And the first return is:

Is there anywhere in the US to actually buy a Haibike FullFat 6 10.0 emtb? I can't even find a US dealer and tried Haibike's website. Any help is appreciated.
Your only recourse is on the used market, places like Facebook Marketplace, Ebay or Pros Closet. Sometimes they'll pop up there but they go quick, so act fast.

On the home German Haibike website, I don't even see their last year's version of the bike, listed. Plus, with the change of parent ownership, it appears even the Euro H-bike customers are complaining about not having bikes for the new model year in which to buy in the local Euro bike shops.

The company really needs to get it's corporate act together cause they really were the dominant ebike manufacturer for a good long time.

MOTO13

Sep 16, 2020
Elkhorn, Wi
I ended up getting a Norco BF VLT1 a couple weeks ago. Haibike used to be a great company here in the States. My buddy had fat full suspension emtb several years ago and it was a great bike. Now, nothing. Odd.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles