Help deciding new bike

Jasext

Mar 27, 2020
Swansea Valley
Hi Guys, been doing lots of reading but still cant make my mind up. Been advised to look at a Radon Render 8.0, Cube stereo Hybrid race 625, Vitus E Sommet VRS ,

Radon Render 8.0 £3999 is the one i was advised is the best in the price bracket with regards to components , only issues is the backup in the UK for warranty.

Cube stereo Hybrid race 625, roughly similar price £3799

Vitus E Sommet VRS , cheapest and on sale for £3299

As it will be my first bike i am looking at getting a descent /very good all around bike for the money.
It will be used for pleasure around the local forestry and maybe the odd bike parks local to me.
I have been into dirt bikes/trail riding for many years but due mates all going to EMTB i'm now going the same way( still have dirt bikes too )
I'm getting close to 50 , not fit and on the larger size 5"10 , 16.5 stone.

Any help or advice greatly received

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
Whichever one you buy, get it from a local dealer, pref no more then 30 mins away. ebikes have a whole world of extra problems that come with them (motor, battery, charger, charging, display, wiring harness, software, updates).

thebarber

E*POWAH Elite
May 28, 2018
Norfeast
Vitus e sommet.
I've had mine 2 years now with a few issues...
New dropper post, they asked for a video of the play on the post.
Shifter, sent pic
Motor, used lbs which cost £85 recovered from wiggle no hassle
and initially, play in shock bush which originally they said wear & rear but as the bike was only a few weeks old they'd pay lbs to fix but I sorted it myself.
I keep fancying another bike but the vitus does everything I need and wouldn't hesitate buying another.
Mate's got a cube and canny bike but older bosxh motor with small front chain ring.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles