Hello!

Kwoken

Oct 9, 2022
Ireland
Hi all,
Been lurking a while and enjoying Rob's YT channel ^^' Hitting 50 next year, so I've been looking at buying my first e-mtb and driving myself slightly nuts researching and trying to decide on a bike. I'm still getting my head around the costs as despite riding mtbs for many years, I've never spent anywhere near this much on a bike before.

Thinking of something generally versatile as I do a mix of going out with the family and like to explore the rocky stuff as well as trails, but I'm not out looking for jumps or dh records!

Where I am in Ireland, I don't have much opportunity to try a test ride. I was looking at something with a Bosch motor, but I'm currently leaning towards a Giant Trance X (still in two minds about this, as I'm not sure the lbs services them, but there's an official Giant store that's not too far away). Love the look and spec of the Unno Mith, but then I sleep on it and sober up!

Kwoken

Oct 9, 2022
Ireland
Cracked and put an order in locally, will hopefully have my Giant Trance X in a couple of weeks (with the 800w battery fitted!)

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles