Hello from Vancouver Canada!

Lazy Biker 84

Jun 15, 2018
Shropshire
Hi LB 84,I "try" to stay on the bandwagon, but it's been difficult lately:pYou a hockey fan?
Back in the 90's I was a huge fan, being in the UK though its not easy keeping up. I was a Red Wings fan for sins, but classic wings, im talking Fedorov, Yzerman, Larionov years, along with Brendan Shanahan, they were never boring to watch. Saying that, all teams seemed to have legendary names back then. I guess im just out of touch now.

Levorunner

Jun 16, 2018
Canada
Howdy all,
Just got my first ebike. It's a 2019 Giant Fathom E+
Love it!
Looking forward to chatting and learning.
Cheers,
Dave
Welcome to the forum Dave! I bought Turbo Levo in January of this year and love it! Lots of useful info on the forum! P.S. I live just down the coke from you in Kelowna! Cheers!

Dax

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 25, 2018
FoD
Hey there! How popular is ebiking in BC? Do you get the haters at places like north van and squamish?

DaveMatthews

Aug 12, 2018
Vancouver, B.C. Canada
Hey there! How popular is ebiking in BC? Do you get the haters at places like north van and squamish?
Haven't been either location yet. I will though. Only had it a week.
I went for my first ride last Wed in the neighbourhood, and two minutes in some jerk yelled out I was cheating. Two minutes! Lol! I laughed.

Reactions: Dax

DaveMatthews

Aug 12, 2018
Vancouver, B.C. Canada
My name is really Dave Matthews
I play guitar in a band
I am the lead singer
I had the name first
No... I am not rich like that other no talent loser. OK, he's not a low talent loser, and I'm not jelly.
Shut up Dave.
But... he plays acoustic! Ha!

Al Boneta

Dark Rider
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 18, 2018
California
My name is really Dave Matthews
I play guitar in a band
I am the lead singer
I had the name first
No... I am not rich like that other no talent loser. OK, he's not a low talent loser, and I'm not jelly.
Shut up Dave.
But... he plays acoustic! Ha!
We’re going to be great friends some day

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles