Hello from the Welsh valley's.

#lazy

E*POWAH BOSS
Oct 1, 2019
Surrey
cool, im 40 mins away near Llandovery, theres a few on here around the area so we should get a trip sorted!
Why don’t you ride bpw and session Popty Ping for a couple of hours , they’re pretty easy jumps and you’ll learn more than jumping that ramp in your garden ?

dobbyhasfriends

🌹Old Bloke 🎸
Subscriber
Sep 19, 2019
Llandovery, Wales
Why don’t you ride bpw and session Popty Ping for a couple of hours , they’re pretty easy jumps and you’ll learn more than jumping that ramp in your garden ?

its part of the plan.. going next month if work allows.. popty ping you say? ill check it on youtube, cheers

b45her

Dec 1, 2019
wales
Bike Park Wales and the Brecon Beacons are just minutes away ?
think you missed the joke there :D
just a personal thing but i cant stand the place, hate all the kitty litter trails and the money grabbing schemes they are always dreaming up.
get to pontypool or risca for some far better and FREE trails, or just snoop around just about any woods in south wales they are all full of trails.

welshtourist

Feb 22, 2020
Wales
I've been riding the trails around me for years, inc Glyncorrwg, Afan, Brechfa, the older Dragon Downhill courses and trails that lead everywhere into the wilds just minutes from my home...am really spoilt for choice ?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles