Hello from the Nevada desert.

doninss.53

Sep 28, 2022
nevada usa
First mtb was a/an Hoo Koo e Koo. Riding a RM instinct PP alloy 50 now.

IMG_20220812_102533046_HDR.jpg

Sorry for angle, feeling a bit tired that day. ; )

Rode dirt bikes for many years. Most of my mtb riding had been flattish dirt and pavement 'till lately. Been climbing, descending dirt roads and horse trails more now. Also off-roading a bit.

This EMTB gets me outside and exercising, perhaps a lifesaver (got to be careful not to have to much fun though, healing is much slower and harder these days).

Mabman

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Feb 28, 2018
Oregon USA
Nice. Did alot of high plains range riding bitd when I lived in CO.. Live in the OR now and that type of ground would look pretty darn good to me in a few months.

Looks like you might have a bad back the way your bike is setup? Bustin' Bronc's?

doninss.53

Sep 28, 2022
nevada usa
Do have lower back problems, but neck comfort factors in as well (tweaked my neck a few times on the dirt bike.)

Most of my climbs are hampered by rear wheel traction as well (loose soil conditions, or ball bearings on hard), rather than wheelies. Bike is probably a bit large for me, and the CG seems forward compared to my old acoustic.

I take 'the bull by the horns' to get my weight back in climbs, lift the front when needed, and when riding easy flat stuff just for comfort. Never downhill (however slight), or at speed (such as it is).

Oh, yeah. If you're talking about the openness and absence of trees, I would miss it immediately.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles