Hello from the Netherlands.

grieko

Sep 15, 2018
9468AP annen Netherlands
As member of a MTB club with my age (76) I became to slow to go out with a group.
My first e-MTb a Trek witn bosch engine. Nice bike without problems however my spinal colom need a full suspension bike. The second bike a Cube e-MTB fully also with a Bosch motor. A lot of probelms with chain suck, special during muddy conditions with leaves and or tree needles. Cube and/or Bosch din't solve the problem. I did try many things to improve without any positive result. Now a Spezialized levo FSR. The first bweeks I dint like the bike and the drive. The steering is more difficult and less sportif the the Trek, also i did prfer the Bosh engine.
I did swith from the spezialized motion control to the Blevo app (android version).
Hard to understand complete, but after some weeks I start to like it. The support is now very natural en a far better control then the Bosch. Also I need less watss, during cycling with a group I'm able to adjust the power in a way to follow the group with a hart rate I want. The Bontrager hart rate BLE and ANT works fine and better then Garmin or Polar. The 3" tires during sandy or muddy conditions I like them.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles