Hello from Texas - E22 M620 Build

hornetraider

Oct 5, 2022
Dallas
Hello everyone. I am in Dallas. Used to ride pretty frequently in the late 2000's. Rode a cheap mountain bike through my college years to all of my classes, and haven't been on a bike since.

I am building one myself with little/no build experience on bikes and very little electrical knowledge. The main components are:

Bafang m620 Ultra Motor UART (Can't decide on 48v or 52v)
E22 Carbon Frame

I don't have anything else spec'd out yet but am trying to get all of my ducks in a row before pulling the trigger on everything. The frame should be here late this year/early last year, so figured I'd start an account and ask all of my questions ahead of time.

Xezzare

Oct 10, 2022
USA
E22 is the frame I'm quoting from dengfu's site , also I asked them to quote me the M620 motor kit ... just a day ago they replied saying M620/M600 motors only come in CAN versions ... I'm not planning to adjust any settings or fine tune OEM specs so I guess I will be OK with OEM settings .... if you don't mind me asking where do you purchase your frame + motor $ ... I'm from San Antonio TX ... I have built many mtbs/road before and service them no issues and by looking Rob Rides/Neeko videos eMtb is really not that complicated ... the interesting part will be to learn how to service the motor and where to get replacement parts years from now .

Hope all goes good with your new build
Cheers
Cesar

hornetraider

Oct 5, 2022
Dallas
E22 is the frame I'm quoting from dengfu's site , also I asked them to quote me the M620 motor kit ... just a day ago they replied saying M620/M600 motors only come in CAN versions ... I'm not planning to adjust any settings or fine tune OEM specs so I guess I will be OK with OEM settings .... if you don't mind me asking where do you purchase your frame + motor $ ... I'm from San Antonio TX ... I have built many mtbs/road before and service them no issues and by looking Rob Rides/Neeko videos eMtb is really not that complicated ... the interesting part will be to learn how to service the motor and where to get replacement parts years from now .

Hope all goes good with your new build
Cheers
Cesar
Hello fellow Texan. I am planning on getting the UART version of the motor from Green Bike Kit. I haven't ordered the motor yet but see that it is available on their site.

Edit: Wish you lived closer to help put this monstrosity I'm planning together!

Xezzare

Oct 10, 2022
USA
Cool....if you decide to Post your build I will follow up your progress since you are ahead of me.