Hello from Sweden

cman72

Jul 12, 2021
sweden
As a newbie on this forum I'll percent my self, been in to eBikes a long time, all on a budget tho, started at 2014 whit a bafang hub prebuilt shit bike running on soft LiPos Now I sport a Scott eSub unisex that is striped down to a frame and a cheep-ass 120mm fork 30mm rims sporting panaracers fire sports 29-2.35 F/R and Hayes stroker trail Carbons and a 9-44 9speed(Microshift cassette) and deore rear mech, Syncros JR Seat and a Syncros post(I know I need a new frame!) And I sport a Cresent Elder as a every day comuter running a g330/m400 bafang that I did f-up trying to free up from sissy those silly 25km/h limit(did did not mirror the connections when hock it up to my FDTI adapter, so did kill the controller I think)
That bike running full deore but 28"(44-622s) rack and fenders.
And I got a 2020 Vado 3.0 won from a police actions cheep, but missing the battery pack, that I first think I can build my self from JAB35 PACKS or use 21700s but seems hard to get that can bus work, and missing 12v to ad on/off so hop to find a cheep pack 2hand or a brose bike that the brose been given up the goat on the cheep :), got more then healthy amount of analog bikes to, it's a sickness ;)
So hope I can learn and spread what I know if needed hear whit you guys!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles