hello from Scotalnd .

Gary

Old Tartan Bollocks
Author
Subscriber
Mar 29, 2018
the internet
Awright man? Where you fae?

East Lothian here, ride Local/Tweed Valley n central/Stirlingshire area mainly.

Out of those two I'd prefer the Levo but neither are actually close to my preference. Tons of info on the Levo here and a little about the Trek. Search or Start a thread in the manufacurers section.

1seatleon

Nov 11, 2018
scotland

Out of those two I'd prefer the Levo but neither are actually close to my preference. Tons of info on the Levo here and a little about the Trek. Search or Start a thread in the manufacurers section.[/QUOTE

Out of those two I'd prefer the Levo but neither are actually close to my preference. Tons of info on the Levo here and a little about the Trek. Search or Start a thread in the manufacurers section.
Balloch. . Ribe in Aberfoyle and Callander a lot

Gary

Old Tartan Bollocks
Author
Subscriber
Mar 29, 2018
the internet
Balloch. . Ribe in Aberfoyle and Callander a lot
Ah... Cool. I used to ride out to to Balloch every week (roadbike training) when I lived in Glasgow (almost 20 years ago now). and ride Callander and Abrefoyle a lot. Haven't ridden either in a good 5 years at least but have heard from friends there's been a lot of building and the trails are really good, particularly the newer ednuro sort of stuff.
What sort of riding are you into?

1seatleon

Nov 11, 2018
scotland
Ah... Cool. I used to ride out to to Balloch every week (roadbike training) when I lived in Glasgow (almost 20 years ago now). and ride Callander and Abrefoyle a lot. Haven't ridden either in a good 5 years at least but have heard from friends there's been a lot of building and the trails are really good, particularly the newer ednuro sort of stuff.
What sort of riding are you into?
like doing a lot of natural trails. Age is getting the better of me now . Ebike coming soon

Gary

Old Tartan Bollocks
Author
Subscriber
Mar 29, 2018
the internet
like doing a lot of natural trails.
Ah.. . first rode up there with GMBC well over 25 years back. Natural trails and Estate roads is pretty much all there was to ride there back then so I'd probably know a lot of the routes you like.

Northumbrian

Sep 3, 2018
Rothbury
Guys, just living south of the border, I used to ride with a lot of lads in the Edinburgh area, great bunch of lads,
Best ever race, up and over Devils staircase,,, crazy
Followed by the return leg via the road which turned into a road race on mtbs.......great memories from about 35 years ago, yes am an owld bazzard

1seatleon

Nov 11, 2018
scotland
Guys, just living south of the border, I used to ride with a lot of lads in the Edinburgh area, great bunch of lads,
Best ever race, up and over Devils staircase,,, crazy
Followed by the return leg via the road which turned into a road race on mtbs.......great memories from about 35 years ago, yes am an owld bazzard

I will be doing the devils staircase next year hopefully.

1seatleon

Nov 11, 2018
scotland
Ah.. . first rode up there with GMBC well over 25 years back. Natural trails and Estate roads is pretty much all there was to ride there back then so I'd probably know a lot of the routes you like.
Quite possible. Great area. Lots of trails to find

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles