Hello from Italy

Levo Lution

Oct 10, 2018
Slovakia
Hello ebike lovers! I am from North Italy, Friuli, and happy rider of a Merida EONE twenty 800 since a year...love STEPS 8000, but curious about other bikes and technology innovations in this new world. I hope to find a lot of fun here...ciao!!!
Hi, eone twenty 800 and levo 2019 (maybe 2018) are actually two bikes I am deciding between. As you had/have both bikes, can you compare it for me. Thank you.

eagerly

Oct 6, 2018
Pordenone
Hi, eone twenty 800 and levo 2019 (maybe 2018) are actually two bikes I am deciding between. As you had/have both bikes, can you compare it for me. Thank you.

If you can decide, buy Levo without thinking. It's better in any perspective...frame/look/motor/customization/consumption/feeling...
If you decide to save some money, Merida is funny to ride, Steps 8000 a great motor/system,
it will not disappoint you...but very noisy, and thirsty:)
IMHO, there is really no comparison between the two, with Levo you feel like riding a real bike.

Levo Lution

Oct 10, 2018
Slovakia
If you can decide, buy Levo without thinking. It's better in any perspective...frame/look/motor/customization/consumption/feeling...
If you decide to save some money, Merida is funny to ride, Steps 8000 a great motor/system,
it will not disappoint you...but very noisy, and thirsty:)
IMHO, there is really no comparison between the two, with Levo you feel like riding a real bike.
Thank you, and if you compare 27,5+ vs. 29 wheels?

eagerly

Oct 6, 2018
Pordenone
Thank you, and if you compare 27,5+ vs. 29 wheels?

27,5 in my opinion are for safe riding, 29 for enjoying the trails, therefore requires a more active riding.
After a bit you will enjoy the 29.
Also with 29 you may pass the obstacles more easily...anyway I changed the stock B.Grid with H.Dampf, I feel safer with that grip.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles