Hello from Huntsville Al

Mharris693

Nov 2, 2022
Huntsville Alabama
I purchased my new Yamaha ydx moro a couple of months ago and have a renewed enthusiasm for riding. I’m planning to retire next spring and looking for some e bikers in the area to do some trail riding. I’m 65 and enjoyed the dirt bikes when I was younger then mountain biking as I got older I mostly like cruising the blue trails and can still handle the blacks. If you live around Huntsville and looking for someone to go riding let me know

hilbil-E-bikr

Sep 7, 2021
Alabama USA
I’m in the Dothan area. I haven’t made it up to N AL but hope to soon. Limited options around here. Standing Boy trails in Columbus GA are very good but 2 hrs for me. Where are you riding up there?

Mharris693

Nov 2, 2022
Huntsville Alabama
I’m in the Dothan area. I haven’t made it up to N AL but hope to soon. Limited options around here. Standing Boy trails in Columbus GA are very good but 2 hrs for me. Where are you riding up there?
I’m the Huntsville area there is a network of trails on Redstone arsenal that is open to the public if you get a visitor pass.The Alabama land trust has a couple of small areas open to e-bikes. Between here and Nashville there are several parks that allow e-bikes that I want to check out. I have been using the Trailforks app which shows which areas that are open to e-bikes

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles