Hello from Colorado

skywaterbanjo

Aug 7, 2020
Colorado
67 years old, just bought my first emtb. Used to ride hardtail Klein 30+ years ago but the mountains got a bit difficult for me. My Specialized Turbo Levo has reopened the mtb door for me. I live in Durango, CO and am fortunate to live in some of the most spectacular mtb country in the world.

jsharpe

May 15, 2019
USA
67 years old, just bought my first emtb. Used to ride hardtail Klein 30+ years ago but the mountains got a bit difficult for me. My Specialized Turbo Levo has reopened the mtb door for me. I live in Durango, CO and am fortunate to live in some of the most spectacular mtb country in the world.
Welcome! I still have my 1st mtb (a Mountain Klein, the first model Gary made) hanging in my garage. Now at my age and with most of the trails I ride fairly steep and >10K elevation I'm really glad to have some pedal assist. It will easily add 10yrs to my riding.

DrTurbo

Oct 14, 2020
Woodland Park, Co.
FLC grad '85. I'll be 60 this year so switched over for same reasons. Love my LEVO!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles