Hello from Barcelona

Josepma

Oct 13, 2020
Barcelona
I have bought 3 e-bike in less than a year ... the first one an obvious error. The second was small and the third very satisfied. I will be around to collaborate with you.

ggx

Dec 10, 2018
Sintra
Olá.
Could you share more about your story/adventure? We are allways learning with our errors and others shared experiences o_O

Josepma

Oct 13, 2020
Barcelona
[QUOTE = "ggx, publicación: 220289, miembro: 2126"]
Olá.
¿Podrías compartir más sobre tu historia / aventura? Siempre estamos aprendiendo con nuestros errores y con otras experiencias compartidas.o_O
[/ CITAR]

.Of course, my first ebike was last November a 27.5 wheel folding ebike with a rear motor. The only good thing is that he managed to inject the ebike virus into my veins. After the sale, I bought a focus jam with 2 378 wh batteries that first went really well, but my passion for taking longer and longer routes and the minimal battery degradation meant that I always had to go out with two batteries. After a good sale and in order not to mislead myself, I have bought a turbo levo s-works of which I am very satisfied and I am perhaps thinking of accompanying my funeral with the handlebar or some part of the ebike. :p

Last edited:
Reactions: ggx

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles