Hello from a non-owner!

dukeofwails

Sep 15, 2022
Atchison, KS
Hello! I live in Kansas USA, and I don't currently own an eMTB, but will soon! I currently ride a Specialized Fuse 6fattie Comp.

The thing is I don't know what to buy yet. I have a few in mind. I'll be making a post as to my thoughts!

Dan91

Sep 11, 2022
United Kingdom
Hey dude. When searching for your emtb I would consider a high powered battery and a good motor, I've got the Bosch motor 625wh battery and rides great. Maybe go for a mid travel 150 160, all round good fun. Good luck in your choice 👍🏻

Stihldog

Handheld Power Tool
Subscriber
Jun 10, 2020
Coquitlam, BC
Kansas. Hm. I’d recommend not getting a full size ebike like a Levo And getting a super light ebike instead.

your highest mountian is 1,200 meters. Your hills are mostly rolling. 7-800wh battery would be hard to use up there unless you’re doing 100 mile rides.

Trek fuel EXE is prob the perfect bike for you or maybe the kenevo SL
That’s a good suggestion and a good eMTB.
Yesterday I ran into two riders on analog MTB bikes. The one gentleman scoffed at my Rail and said “They don’t make an eMTB for me yet”. I asked ‘what was he looking for’? He then described (unknowingly), all the features of the Trek Fuel EXE. I suggested the Fuel EXE was now available. This seemed to piss him off. Oh well. 😊

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles