Hello, been riding in the PNW since 87. Knee replacement a couple years ago got me back in the saddle.

Baba

Aug 11, 2019
anacortes, WA
My 32 year old son kept bugging me to get an emtb but I scoffed at him. I just need to loose a few lbs (ok more than a few). Finally tried a trek mmmeehh and then a 2019 turbo levo. Holy crap, I'm 62 and riding trails from my early 30's and nobody can keep up on the climbs, even on eco mode. Going from a pegged heart rate to an aerobic level is awesome. The look of death on my face has been replaced with a stupid grin. Amazing!

Baba

Aug 11, 2019
anacortes, WA
just watch out for the hating community of the pnw that is super anti-ebike. It's so sad how they treat others

Yeah, fortunately I called the City parks office and asked about riding in the forest lands. They said no problem. Not going to ask again:). Haven't been to Bellingham yet, but its not allowed there but people do it anyway. It was the same way with mountain bikes back in the 80's trail manors go a long way.

Bryan Wells

Jul 31, 2019
Washington
Yeah, fortunately I called the City parks office and asked about riding in the forest lands. They said no problem. Not going to ask again:). Haven't been to Bellingham yet, but its not allowed there but people do it anyway. It was the same way with mountain bikes back in the 80's trail manors go a long way.

yeah, I hope bellingham riders are nice to you, I hear that is where it's worst. We need to all get together and contact the state to allow it. If you are ever in kitsap county, lets go ride together!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles