Hello all, so I have two EMTBs in the shop 'basket'...but I can only have one...arrgghhh...

davegixer

Jul 7, 2018
UK
Yes, a new thread would be good.

For the trails around my hometown i wouldn't apply protection foil, but riding trails in the swiss alps made parts of my frame of the non-e bike looking like it was under machinegun fire. Nothing a bit of paint can't fix, but i want to protect the Kenevo from that a bit. So the foil goes on the chainstays, seatstays, seattube and maybe on some parts of the shock link (if i can't mount a mudhugger in the rear).

In the front i do need a mudguard to protect my face and the action cam ^^ - ordered the mudhugger for that cause i think it looks good and offers a good protection.

I will see if i can mount another mudhugger (front) on the rear to protect the shock link, seat tube and the back of the motor - and especially that mysterious hole in the motor from getting filled with mud.

Have you got a link to the protection foil Donnie? I'm curious to see if I would use something like that. Ta (y)

Interpaul

Jun 18, 2018
Edinburgh
I testrode the Devinci AC nx/gx a while back: 2018 Devinci AC nx/gx
That one had a dropper, and it seems the XT has too.

Read your review, how easy is the battery to change over. I have ordered the AC XT of but have a slight concern about the ease of changing the battery over. I carry a spare battery and on current bike it takes 30 seconds to swap over,

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles