Handlebar phone holder

Philpug

Jun 14, 2020
Reno NV USA
My C-Dale Neo has the Kiox on the stem so I cannot do a stem mount. Can anyone suggest a bar mount that does not use 4 soft bands on the corners to hold since I do take the phone in and out of the holder and the rubber like bands can be a PITA. Ideally from Amazon (Prime member)

1981Miked

Jun 14, 2020
Dundee
Quad lock.. thread closed. I have used one for years on the bike. It comes with 2 rubber bands to hold it on, I put a wee zip tie round one side for added security. Ridden all sorts and never had an issue. I have used it on my motorbike aswell with no problems.

• Agree
Reactions: iXi

Philpug

Jun 14, 2020
Reno NV USA
Quad lock.. thread closed. I have used one for years on the bike. It comes with 2 rubber bands to hold it on, I put a wee zip tie round one side for added security. Ridden all sorts and never had an issue. I have used it on my motorbike aswell with no problems.
An option for sure but I would have to get a new phone case that is not as streamlined as the one I have now ot attach something on the back of my case. Hmmm, not out of the question, but it is an option.

couplands

Jul 16, 2019
Peak District and Cornwall, UK
Gub Mountian Bike Phone Mount - Aluminum Alloy Universal Adjustable Bike Mount Cell Phone GPS Mount Holder Rotating Cradle Clamp for Bicycle Motorbike,iPhone Samsung Android All Smartphones
These GUB mounts are very secure and fit all sorts of phones. There are many different styles of GUB mount, just Google for them.

couplands

Jul 16, 2019
Peak District and Cornwall, UK
Gub Mountian Bike Phone Mount - Aluminum Alloy Universal Adjustable Bike Mount Cell Phone GPS Mount Holder Rotating Cradle Clamp for Bicycle Motorbike,iPhone Samsung Android All Smartphones
These GUB mounts are very secure and fit all sorts of phones. There are many different styles of GUB mount, just Google for them.

....also, search on this forum for them. There are a lot of photos of them in use.

Philpug

Jun 14, 2020
Reno NV USA
Has anyone used the Quadlock Outfront with the stem mount Kiox? Is it out front enough or can I attach it in landscape and still release the lever?

Philpug

Jun 14, 2020
Reno NV USA
I have it and the answer is no
I will put it on the side next to the Koix. I feel better about that anyway. I ordered their case, it is beefier than the slim case I use day to day, so I will just swap cases when I go riding.

Andrie

May 20, 2020
NorCal
I have their case. It is a pain in the ass to swap it. It’s a really good protection as it is thick, but volume button is hard to use. I ended getting their universal one glued to my slim case from spigen.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles