Hallo from Mallorca

Stephen

Jan 10, 2019
Mallorca , Spain
Sorry Robser , I wrote my introduction on your post .
Hallo emtbforums ,
My name is Stephen , I am 59 years young and live and ride my Stumpjumper and turbo levo in Mallorca . We are lucky to be able to ride nearly all year round on this beautiful island . Thank you all for the masses of useful information that I have been able to share .
Looking forward to learning more and in participating in this constructive forum .
Saludos from mallorca

galaga187

E*POWAH Master
Apr 15, 2018
Wroughton
Sorry Robser , I wrote my introduction on your post .
Hallo emtbforums ,
My name is Stephen , I am 59 years young and live and ride my Stumpjumper and turbo levo in Mallorca . We are lucky to be able to ride nearly all year round on this beautiful island . Thank you all for the masses of useful information that I have been able to share .
Looking forward to learning more and in participating in this constructive forum .
Saludos from mallorca
I'm back out there in April for the 312 on the road bike - I'd love to do some eMTB whilst I'm out there are there any good routes/hire companies near Alcudia please?

Stephen

Jan 10, 2019
Mallorca , Spain
I'm back out there in April for the 312 on the road bike - I'd love to do some eMTB whilst I'm out there are there any good routes/hire companies near Alcudia please?
I live west of Palma so we ride around the Andtratz area ,in the south-west , its all hills and lots of trails . The north area , ie. Alcudia is much flatter but i am sure that there are many routes on the west coast . Many of the major bike rental companies ,eg. Hürzeler , is in that area and I am sure that they have eMTB for hire .

galaga187

E*POWAH Master
Apr 15, 2018
Wroughton
I live west of Palma so we ride around the Andtratz area ,in the south-west , its all hills and lots of trails . The north area , ie. Alcudia is much flatter but i am sure that there are many routes on the west coast . Many of the major bike rental companies ,eg. Hürzeler , is in that area and I am sure that they have eMTB for hire .
Thanks Stephen I’ll take a look

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
There wasn’t much EMTB in the east as far as I could tell when we were there in October. There’s a couple of places in Soller and Port Soller but you’d have to lower your standards and ride a Bosch...

Mallorca MountainBiking have Canyons but are very popular. I couldn’t get a single day with them.

galaga187

E*POWAH Master
Apr 15, 2018
Wroughton
There wasn’t much EMTB in the east as far as I could tell when we were there in October. There’s a couple of places in Soller and Port Soller but you’d have to lower your standards and ride a Bosch...

Mallorca MountainBiking have Canyons but are very popular. I couldn’t get a single day with them.
Cheers mate - I’ll be fine I’ve got some s-works earplugs now ??

More-read-than-ride

Patreon
Jan 3, 2019
Spain
If you want, remember to put yourself on the map. We need more Spanish presence! Even if no-one is actually Spanish so far.

Kave

Dec 9, 2018
Sweden
Hello. Is it possible to rent a proper E-MTB in Mallorca?
I will go there this weekend.

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
I had a look at those guys last October, unfortunately the FS Treks were all on hire or out of service the week I went.
Hello. Is it possible to rent a proper E-MTB in Mallorca?
I will go there this weekend.
I would suggest contacting them in advance and committing to a date if you're serious.

Fire_2

May 11, 2019
Kent
Hi Stephen I have a little place in port andratx

Wondering also where can I rent something for a long weekend when I’m over that way!!

Had such a great time on the motorbikes over new year in Mallorca, was still so warm and the little gs310 bmw is a riot in the mtns

Stephen

Jan 10, 2019
Mallorca , Spain
HalloFire-2 ,
Rad international in Paguera rents out Canyon e-bikes . A friend rented from them several times and was happy with the service . Un saludo

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles