Haibike owners, would you buy Haibike for your next bike?

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
@Boots on the Ground YT The start of VLOG 4 was a creative masterpiece and deserves a bafta (y)

I think everyone needs to take a chill pill :)

We're all going to have different opinions, it doesn't mean that we express them in the best ways - I was totally crap in the main Boots thread if I go back and re-read it - it was written in a way which was way too open to miss-interpretation mixed in with a bucket load of twaddle.

Equally, without accents, facial expressions (I typed that as faecal first, fortunately noticed and corrected, though it still might apply ?? :ROFLMAO:) it's really difficult to read something in the way it's actually meant - much of this can depend on your mood at the time or any pre-conceptions you have.

If you read @jerry's response in a soft slow accent, it doesn't sound at all argumentative, it's just a point of view .. If you read it quickly and shout it out loud, it sounds angry ! :)

How about we all give each other the benefit of the doubt and accept we're not all perfect. Well, there's Gary, obviously he's perfect, but he's not been involved so we can't blame him this time.

Boots, I think you said something about going blonde in your deleted post.. Don't do it .. I just don't think the look would work for you. I could be wrong though.

Last edited:

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
For @Boots on the Ground YT as I don't think you can see mteam from what we worked out in the marriage counselling thread..

Screenshot 2021-04-12 12.35.04.png

allmtn3rik

Aug 11, 2022
Edinburgh
300 miles so far here on a Haibike Allmtn CF12 but I'm very happy with this bike and I would buy another Haibike if they would have stock which looks like the main issue on almost every company right now. Obviously I didn't have to experience any warranty issues since the only problem I had was solved quickly with the local shop, which I think it plays a big role on your experience owning any ebike.

sunstoner

Aug 2, 2020
Nottinghamshire
Ive had no issues with my Bosch Allmtn 5 after nearly 2000 miles. Still going strong!

Its my 2nd Haibike, first was a Bosch Hardseven 8 and Id definitely have another one.

durask

Apr 4, 2022
Massachusetts, USA
Haibike Xduro Nduro 2.0 - bought it in the summer of 2020 when the Great Covid Bike Drought hit. After riding it for 2 years - can't say I like the geometry too much, and external battery makes it look really dated and really stand out as an Ebike.

The ones they sell in the US now look very chunky and heavy and look like dirtbikes.

I am much happier with my Specialized Turbo Levo. Next ebike will most likely be either Specialized or Trek.

Sander23

Aug 28, 2020
Belgium
Replaced my 5 year old haibike sduro harnine 7 with this haibike fullnine 10 like 3 months ago. Done 2000 km on it.
Best decision ive made. It rides like a dreamand is perfect for my needs. I would definitely buy another one if I need to replace this one
20220612_134255.jpg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles