Haibike hardnine 6 2021 flashing odometer issue

tmillo7787

Oct 19, 2022
Uk
Hi all I move sensor to other side of frame and magnet to crank shaft . Was Ok for 2 days , then sudenly odometer start flashing , speed shows zero no more asist. Push asist works Ok. I tried to take battery out swith off and back on but nothing. Right now I move everything back to original position but still no assist. No error code just flashing odometer. Bike is new 2 months old. You guys think service can figure it out and wood my warranty ?? Is there any posible fix to it you guys know ?? Thanks Matt.

Slymobi

E*POWAH Master
Mar 13, 2021
UK, Derbyshire
Hi all I move sensor to other side of frame and magnet to crank shaft . Was Ok for 2 days , then sudenly odometer start flashing , speed shows zero no more asist. Push asist works Ok. I tried to take battery out swith off and back on but nothing. Right now I move everything back to original position but still no assist. No error code just flashing odometer. Bike is new 2 months old. You guys think service can figure it out and wood my warranty ?? Is there any posible fix to it you guys know ?? Thanks Matt.
Sounds like the sensor is either damaged, misaligned or disconnected from the motor. Easy to do if you've been messing with it.

Sammyg

Mar 17, 2023
notts
Sounds like the sensor is either damaged, misaligned or disconnected from the motor. Easy to do if you've been messing with it.
Hi,

did you get this issue resolved might just started doing the same thing.

any advice is greatly welcomed,

Cheers
Sam

frankiemtb

Jun 16, 2023
Ireland
Hi. Did you get your bike fixed ? how ?
thank you.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles