Haibike hardfour 4.0 24’ kids bike hardtail

Dominic

Jun 4, 2018
Concord, ca
I just ordered up a pair of these for my kids (close out priced at $999) simply based on YouTube reviews. Curious if anyone in this forum has had an experience with them.

I have a ‘17 FSR expert Levo; that’s my second levo. But no experience with any kids ebike. My only experience is that my kids constantly want to ride my levo.

Haven’t taken delivery yet. But I’m really excited to get out and ride some of my trails with my kiddos. Unfortunately they’ll be gone for the summer and they won’t get to ride them until they get back. I’ll leave a detailed review and describe our experience once they’re back (Christmas in August)

I appreciate any input, sorry if this is a duplicate thread I didn’t see any others.

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
A thousand bucks each is a bargain, list price in the UK is £1999!!!

Dominic

Jun 4, 2018
Concord, ca
It’s on close out. I assume Haibike paid tariff to send a bunch here to US. They didn’t sell them and new models are coming so sadly they are manufacturer reduced pricing(good for me) and likely they will significantly reduce the numbers they release to US market in the 2019 model (which I’ve heard will be drastically improved).

Important note. These have the same motor and battery combo as the full size $6k bikes. Speed limiter is modifiable to my understanding; and some youtubers are repurposing these as bmx style commuter type bikes. Big thumbs up to Haibike in these.

05F2EF8F-78EB-457D-B099-C5D09B7BF0D5.png

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles