Gurus or all things Bosch batteries

Funkeydunk

Subscriber
May 28, 2019
Uk
Question - can you convert a Bosch PowerTube 625 from horizontal to vertical?

I can find the end plate for the lock end of the battery but I’m struggling with the connector end.

Hardtail

Mar 8, 2021
Uk
Question - can you convert a Bosch PowerTube 625 from horizontal to vertical?

I can find the end plate for the lock end of the battery but I’m struggling with the connector end.
I’m wondering why… the Horizontal won’t be able to latch into the frame will it?
Which bike is it for? The connector ends are easy to get.
My Mondraker is horizontal, my mates Trek is vertical, I can’t see how it would work.

Funkeydunk

Subscriber
May 28, 2019
Uk
I’m wondering why… the Horizontal won’t be able to latch into the frame will it?
Which bike is it for? The connector ends are easy to get.
My Mondraker is horizontal, my mates Trek is vertical, I can’t see how it would work.
I’m led to believe the battery is the same but the end plates are interchangeable, makes sense that Bosch makes one battery and just changes the end plates to make them vertical and horizontal.

Hardtail

Mar 8, 2021
Uk
I’m led to believe the battery is the same but the end plates are interchangeable, makes sense that Bosch makes one battery and just changes the end plates to make them vertical and horizontal.
Ahh, now I understand what you are doing. I thought you meant changing the end plates in the bike frame…

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles