Greetings from the Green Mountains of Vermont

ETinVT

Sep 23, 2022
Vermont
Hello hello, I'm new to this particular forum but pretty actively involved on a few others out there. I mostly bark on about Bafang m620 UART/CANBUS protocol stuffs as I own bikes with both. I have experience programming/flashing BBSHDs and UART based ultra motors. I also own the BESST tool and have experience modifying and flashing the m600 motors. I have YET to get my hands on the firmware for the CANBUS based m620 so if anyone out there is reading and has access... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE drop me line!
PXL_20220916_225716070.jpg

Expidia

Subscriber
Jun 27, 2022
Capital Region, New York
Hello hello, I'm new to this particular forum but pretty actively involved on a few others out there. I mostly bark on about Bafang m620 UART/CANBUS protocol stuffs as I own bikes with both. I have experience programming/flashing BBSHDs and UART based ultra motors. I also own the BESST tool and have experience modifying and flashing the m600 motors. I have YET to get my hands on the firmware for the CANBUS based m620 so if anyone out there is reading and has access... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE drop me line! View attachment 97881
Welcome ET. You hail from an amazing state. I watch many ebike Youtube vids of your VT trails. We love Vermont. I ski at Killington and we enjoy weekending in the Burlington area. We have a 15 ft Aluminum that we trailer to various lakes in the N-East. We like to fish and hang out at the docks at Burton Island and cruise around Malletts Bay.

ETinVT

Sep 23, 2022
Vermont
You are speaking my language! I live on Mallets Bay, and my boat is docked in Calm Cove. When I'm not ripping around on the trails I can likely be found anchored over at Thayers or out jigging up lakers. We LOVE to cruise up to go camping on Burton Island. Our camper canvas and cuddy is just big enough to make it a much more simple trip by camping on the boat. I'm more of a Smuggs fan as it's a good bit closer by, but I didn't even set foot at the mountain this year thanks to building up a fat tire ebike.

Nuts4BikesGuy

Jul 14, 2022
MA
Love VT. I’m usually in Killington shredding down the slopes in winters.. was there last weekend during the Fox Racing US Open.. trails were epic.. and it was a picture perfect day.. was testing a bike from a new brand called KARBON that my buddy just launched.. he wanted me to push the bike to its limits.. it has a Bafang M600 with the 600 WH battery. I got sick of the 45 minute lift lines at one point so decided to climb up the mountain all the way from Ramshead to the top of K1.. so instead of waiting, I made it up the mountain in about 20 minutes! that’s close to a 3k ft vertical drop.. and the best part, I had 55% still left in the battery!! This thing is a beast!!

5BAE153D-2D55-4C08-8FB1-C3B342591D8E.jpeg

11956A55-6F0B-4E9F-AB9B-BA73CFD50F49.jpeg

ETinVT

Sep 23, 2022
Vermont
Oh hell yeah! I'm a big fan of the m600. I just helped a good friend of mine tune his with the BESST hardware/software. Sexy color and great choice of droppers.

Nuts4BikesGuy

Jul 14, 2022
MA
Oh hell yeah! I'm a big fan of the m600. I just helped a good friend of mine tune his with the BESST hardware/software. Sexy color and great choice of droppers.
Thanks man! The dropper is awesome! You probably recognized that it was a PNW.. plenty of travel with 170mm on the large frame. I think my friend has the Bafang BESST tool too.. they keep tweaking the assist levels because the motor was too punchy straight out of the box. Enjoy the VT fall epic rides!!

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles